Kylie Jenner's Dog, Norman, Dies at 12—Read Her Heartbreaking Tribute

New Photo - Kylie Jenner's Dog, Norman, Dies at 12—Read Her Heartbreaking Tribute

Kylie Jenner's Dog, Norman, Dies at 12—Read Her Heartbreaking Tribute Christina PerrierOctober 23, 2025 at 12:17 AM 0 Getty Kylie Jenner and dog Norman in 2015The Gist Kylie Jenner announced the death of her dog Norman with a heartbreaking tribute. Norman was almost 13 years old.

- - Kylie Jenner's Dog, Norman, Dies at 12—Read Her Heartbreaking Tribute

Christina PerrierOctober 23, 2025 at 12:17 AM

0

Getty

Kylie Jenner and dog Norman in 2015The Gist -

Kylie Jenner announced the death of her dog Norman with a heartbreaking tribute.

Norman was almost 13 years old. Jenner first got the Italian Greyhound when she was 17.

Jenner penned, "I had never loved anything so much."

Kylie Jenner's dog Norman has died at age 12. On Wednesday, Jenner remembered her sweet dog and best friend with a heartbreaking Instagram post. The reality star posted a carousel of pictures of her late pup, honoring his memory while announcing his sad passing.

Kylie Jenner/Instagram

Kylie Jenner with her dogs

Jenner's slideshow features a series of cute pictures of Norman, who she fondly called Normy, including snaps of him wearing sweaters and Christmas pajamas, lounging on sofas, cuddling in Jenner's arms, and hanging out with Jenner's daughter Stormi. In one particularly sorrowful throwback picture, Norman wraps his paws around Jenner's neck; "Me and Norman forever," she wrote over the pic.

"In Loving Memory of My Sweet Norman," she penned in the caption. "I still remember the day I brought you home. I had never loved anything so much. I always wanted an Italian Greyhound growing up, but my mommy never let me have one. Then, right after I turned 17, I got you for Christmas, and it was the best gift I could have ever received."

Kylie Jenner/Instagram

Kylie Jenner's daughter Stormi with her dog Norman

Kylie Jenner/Instagram

Kylie Jenner's son Aire with her dog Norman

She continued, writing, "Normy, you filled my life and so many others with pure joy. Almost 13 years old, and yet I know I'll remember you far longer than the time we got to share. I wish I wasn't writing this post. I knew you were getting older, and I tried to prepare myself, but it's hard losing you norm. It makes me happy knowing my kids got to meet you and love you 😢 My sweet Normyyyy. My heart aches for you. Rest in peace, my precious Normandle. I love you forever."

Jenner is a huge dog-lover, currently owning about seven pets, mostly Italian Greyhounds and Dachshunds. Her most well-known pooches are Norman and Bambi, whom have been featured in many videos and pictures.

on InStyle

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Entertainment"

Read More


Source: GL MAG

Full Article on Source: GL MAG

#LALifestyle #USCelebrities

 

GL MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com