Home Alone 2 Director Chris Columbus Says Trumps Cameo in the Movie Has Become This Curse, Adds, I Wish It Was Not There

New Photo - Home Alone 2 Director Chris Columbus Says Trumps Cameo in the Movie Has Become This Curse, Adds, I Wish It Was Not There

Home Alone 2 Director Chris Columbus Says Trumps Cameo in the Movie Has Become This Curse, Adds, I Wish It Was Not There


Home Alone 2 director Chris Columbus explained in a new interview that he considered President Donald Trump's cameo in the 1992 film a "curse" and "albatross"In 2023, Trump claimed that Columbus begged him to be part of the movie. Columbus said he would never want a "non-actor" to be in the filmColumbus said that he wishes he could edit the cameo out now Home Alone 2 director Chris Columbus is opening up about the film cameo he regrets — an appearance by President Donald Trump in the 1992 film.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: HBR MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

GL MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com