Michelle Yeoh Thought Singing in 'Wicked' Would Be 'Embarrassing as Hell'

New Photo - Michelle Yeoh Thought Singing in 'Wicked' Would Be 'Embarrassing as Hell'

Michelle Yeoh Thought Singing in 'Wicked' Would Be 'Embarrassing as Hell'


When Wicked director Jon M. Chu offered Michelle Yeoh the role of Madame Morrible, the Oscar-winning actress was thrilled-but also terrified she wouldn't be able to measure up to her costars. When I got it, I said, 'Jon, it's a musical. I don't sing.' You know, [I'm] not like Cynthia [Erivo] and Ariana [Grande]-they are the real deal, Yeoh, 62, exclusively told Us Weekly about being asked to join the movie musical, which hits theaters on Friday, November 22.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Diddy #Venezuela #Rand Paul #Obamacare #Biden and Harris #Kash

 

GL MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com